Meet Christine and Let the Transformation Begin…
Christine Kloser, “The Transformation Catalyst” powerfully combines spiritual guidance and intuition with nuts-and-bolts writing, publishing and marketing expertise – and the result is a global movement of authors who unleash their authentic voice, share their message on the pages of a book and make a difference in the world.
Trusted and celebrated by aspiring authors and publishing industry experts around the world for her down to earth, authentic and inspiring approach, Christine is the well-recognized leader of the transformational author movement.
In addition to coaching authors through her Transformational Author Experience and Get Your Book Done® programs, Christine is a best-selling and award-winning author who has written and/or contributed to more than a dozen books including her most recent ones, A Daily Dose of Love: Everyday Inspiration to Help You Remember What Your Heart Already Knows and the anthology, Pebbles in the Pond: Transforming the World One Person at a Time.
She’s been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, Atlanta Constitution-Journal, Leadership Excellence, FOX News, Forbes.com, Huffington Post and Entrepreneur.com, and is a regular columnist for the award-winning PUBLISHED! Magazine. Her books and publications have received numerous awards including the Nautilus Book Silver Award, Pinnacle Book Award, National Best Books Award, and the Apex Award for Publication Excellence.
While it may look like I’ve got it all together, it wasn’t very long ago that I was a far cry from where I am today…
I grew up a performer; always looking for validation from the outside world that I was “good enough.” No matter how many times I stood on the podium to receive a gold medal at a figure skating competition, or heard applause from the stage after a dance performance, or in more recent years received awards for some of my books and standing ovations for my talks – I continued to search for that “something” that would fill what felt like a never ending hole within myself.
My search lead me to achieve what others may consider impressive. The same quest also lead me to a mountain of unmanageable debt as I tried to fill that empty hole by paying higher and higher fees for products and programs that I thought were the answer to my prayers.
Looking back now I can see what was happening. Back then – when I was in it – I couldn’t see clearly and kept looking for others to show me the way.
I finally found myself dropped to my knees in December 2010 when I was blessed with what appeared to be the worst experience of my life (bankruptcy, a stressed marriage, and an unpleasant ending to a business partnership). What I soon came to realize was that this “worst time” was turning out to be the BEST time of my life.
The more I surrendered to the crumbling of my life, and prayed for the guidance, strength and courage I needed to keep my heart open to this profound and life-changing journey – the more clarity, blessings and miracles appeared!
It would take me too long to list all of the gifts that came out of this challenging time, but a few of the most valuable ones to me are:
- Deeply understanding that I am not what I achieve, do or own – I am much more than these external things could ever embody
- Creating a fabulous and loving marriage and family life with my husband and daughter
- Feeling more connected to myself and the Divine – and more able to bring my Presence to everything I do
- Paying attention to the nudge to create the Transformational Author Experience – where I trained more than 20,000 aspiring authors in less than 16 months
- Deepening my ability to connect with others and create powerful and safe spaces for personal (and global) transformation to unfold
- Opening my heart to give and receive more love and finding myself surrounded by amazing, powerful and loving people – both clients and friends!
- Being transparent about my belief that writing a book is a personal, spiritual and transformational journey – and openly coaching my clients from that perspective
- Receiving hundreds of gratitude notes from people who feel inspired by my authenticity, vulnerability and passion for helping them birth their authentic message
The journey truly is the gift, and when I get to do work I love with people I love it feels like Christmas morning.
I hope that after learning more about me, you’ll be inspired to take the next steps on YOUR soul’s path. And, if that includes needing personal/spiritual guidance or help writing your message on the pages of a book – please take a look at my Programs and Services and Events to learn how I can help you on that journey. It would be a joy to work with you.