During this time of COVID-19, for many of us, the days have been full of anxiety and uncertainty. No matter what our struggles look like, now or anytime in our lives, we need reassurance in order to move forward with hope and confidence. In this episode, Christine shares four centering practices that will help you find your peace, jump-start your creativity, and harness your strength in difficult times.
In this episode, Christine talks about:
- Carving out quiet time every day… even 5 minutes can bring about a feeling of reassurance.
- Connecting with nature as a powerful source of certainty.
- The importance of physical movement (dance, yoga, walking, anything!) to boost energy, immune health, and positive, hopeful outlook.
- How to maintain a solution-oriented mindset that serves your greater good and the greater good of all.
- Accessing courage and confidence to move through any challenge life throws your way.
Connect with Christine Kloser:
Free Book: The Transformation Quadrant
Award-Winning Program: Get Your Book Done
Facebook: Transformational Author Community