I’m so excited to bring you this January edition of my “Weekend Reading” series.
These authors – Ken, Gail, and Brian – are amazing people I’ve coached and mentored… or have published through my publishing company, Capucia LLC.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover inside their books…
- Synchronicity: The Magic. The Mystery. The Meaning. is a collection of the author’s real-life stories about synchronicity that can serve as a guide to help you remember your own special stories.
- In Resilient Heart®, international bestselling author Gail Saunders shares her wealth of experience, hope, wisdom, and love from her heart so that readers can find the answers they are seeking to survive the trauma of grief.
- What does it take to create an extraordinary life? One where you make a difference, have amazing relationships, achieve your dreams, live your purpose, and experience great happiness. You’ll find out more in Yes Yes Hell No: The Little Book for Making Big Decisions.
Learn more about these great books below and be sure to order a copy of the books that spark your interest!
By Ken Harris
Focus on the Powerful, Euphoric, Magical, Synchronistic, Beautiful Parts of Life, and the Universe Will Keep Giving Them to You!
Synchronicities are all around us and they can help us on our path to evolving spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Many of us can recall a time when we set out to do one thing and something else happened that created something special for us. Perhaps you’ve had the experience of meeting someone whom you deeply felt was meant to be in your life at that time.
Grab your copy here.
By Gail Saunders
The death of your loved one has left you reeling, lost, and disoriented. Take my hand: I’ve walked this treacherous journey myself and within the pages of this book I will light your way and give you hope to survive this devastation.
Take a Deep Breath! You WILL Get Through This! There is Comfort, Support, and Hope for Your Shattered Heart.
Through reading Resilient Heart® you will learn how to:
- Navigate grief with knowledge, practical tips, and compassionate guidance
- Alleviate the raw pain of your amplified emotions and difficult thoughts
- Heal by expressing and honoring your loss and your loved one
- Empower yourself by taking action to get out of the abyss
- Find your way again and piece yourself and your life back together
- Live wholeheartedly, not merely going through the motions
Grab your copy here.
Yes Yes Hell No
By Brian Whetten
To create an extraordinary life where you make a difference, have amazing relationships, achieve your dreams, live your purpose, and experience great happiness, you have to be able to:
- Make big decisions. A big decision is a choice where the stakes are high and you feel conflicted about the alternatives.
- Create big wins. A big win is a goal that’s heartfelt, specific, and scary. It’s a dream or a desire that matters so much it frightens you.
- Make friends with your fears. The problem with big wins and big decisions is that they trigger your fears. And the harder you fight against those fears, the stronger they become. Instead, your opportunity is to release the inner conflict by learning how to turn your fears into some of your most trustworthy friends.
This book contains what may be the single most powerful and reliable tool there is for developing these three skills. This tool works in a wide range of areas. It’s free, fun, and non-fattening. Plus it creates remarkable results. And it all starts by discovering what it means to experience a Yes Yes Hell No!
Grab your copy here.
At one point these authors’ books were only a dream. A distant yearning that someday they would become a published author. And they did it!! I’m so proud of them…
I’m sure they’d appreciate reading your “props and kudos” so give them a shout out in the comments!
I’d love to hear your thoughts too… do you have a book inside you?
And of course, if you need help writing and publishing your transformational book, here are a few ways I can help…
Get my FREE Book “The Transformation Quadrant”
“How To ‘Blueprint’ Your Book in 15 Minutes or Less!”
Get your book published with our Boutique Publishing Services.
Everything authors need to get their manuscript edited, designed, and published like a pro.
Okay… comment below and show Ken, Gail, and Brian some love!