In this episode, Christine and David discuss:
- Being an author and following your passion no matter what.
- Learning from those that know.
- The highs and lows of being an author.
- The mistakes you will make along the way and overcoming the fear of imperfection.
- You are writing a book, you aren’t going to write a book some day in the distant future.
- Be willing to do what it takes to get your book written. Don’t let what you don’t know stop you from following your passion.
- If you don’t ask, the answer is “no”.
- Your message is bigger than you.
“It’s about the message, that’s what’s going to keep propelling me and moving me forward.” — David Kloser
About David Kloser: David Kloser is a Mental Game Coach, speaker, and author. As a mental game coach, he works with the person inside the player to help athletes “get out of their own way”, overcome the pressure to play “perfect” and manage emotions of failure, so they be the best person (and player) they can be! He is the author of, “Stepping Up to the Plate” where he personally interviewed over 300 Major League Baseball players, managers, coaches and Hall of Famers about how they prepare for success and handle adversity – both on and off the field.
Connect with David Kloser:
Book: Stepping Up to the Plate
Connect with Christine Kloser:
Facebook: Christine Kloser
Pinterest: Christine Kloser
LinkedIn: Christine Kloser