It’s challenging, if not impossible, to see your own brilliance. Not in an ego sort of way, but to humbly put your hand on your heart and feel the deepest truth of who you are.
We often turn to others for approval or validation; believe the lies we tell ourselves… or hold back from letting others really see us.
This was the situation for my MasterHeart client, Nancy Baker – until she began working with me. Nancy’s transformation is so powerful, I wanted to share it with you today… in hopes it inspires YOU!
I wanted to make sure you saw her story – because if you’d like to follow in her footsteps and experience the transformation that my MasterHeart program provides – applications for the 2015-2016 program close TODAY at Midnight Eastern.
Due to the exclusive and highly personal nature of this Transformational Author MasterHeart Program, we are only able to accept 22 members at this time. (and over half of these spots are already taken!)
This high-level program is not a fit for everyone. It may be a fit if you…
- Feel called to share your message and make a difference in the lives of your readers, clients, community… and the world
- Look forward to being a published author by this time next year as a chapter contributor of my #1 best-selling book series, PLUS your very own book
- Are committed to your own growth/evolution, and willing to “take on” writing and publishing your book – as a transformational path
- Know it’s important for you to write a book that you can use to grow your business, or to leave behind your legacy so you “don’t die with your music inside you (or both!)
- Are willing and able to invest the time, money and energy necessary to fully participate and reap maximum benefit from this program
- Would like to by-pass the pitfalls, confusion, overwhelm, paralysis and expensive mistakes that come along with figuring it out on your own
- Are in a position to invest in a high-level Program without causing financial hardship for yourself or your family
- Want high-level support from expert coaches that you can trust