Congratulations to Gail Saunders on the release of her book, Resilient Heart! We are so excited and honored to be part of the journey in getting her book done.
In Resilient Heart®, international bestselling author Gail Saunders
shares her wealth of experience, hope, wisdom, and love from her heart so that readers can find the answers they are seeking to survive the trauma of grief.
Through reading Resilient Heart® you will learn how to:
- Navigate grief with knowledge, practical tips, and compassionate guidance
- Alleviate the raw pain of your amplified emotions and difficult thoughts
- Heal by expressing and honoring your loss and your loved one
- Empower yourself by taking action to get out of the abyss
- Find your way again and piece yourself and your life back together
- Live wholeheartedly, not merely going through the motions
Need help with Publishing?
If you want caring, reliable, trustworthy help turning your manuscript into a book, look no further.
We’d love the opportunity to learn more about you and your book, and discover how we can help make your publishing dream a reality.
Becoming a published author is one of the most powerful experiences you’ll have – yes, kind of like “birthing” a baby. Your book is an extension of YOU, and we “get it.” That’s why we’re here to treat your book with the tender-loving-care it deserves.
To learn more about Transformation Books Publishing click here.
In Resilient Heart®, Gail Saunders shares tools of dealing with grief. Perhaps, in dealing with your own grief, you’ve found a particular tool that has worked for you. Please share what you’ve done that has helped you below in the comments. Thank you!